Remember way back in August when I posted the start of the “Pink Princess” dresser I was re-doing? Well, guess what?!?! It’s finally done! hahaha!

Well, truth be told it was finished months ago but I had yet to present to you the completed makeover!

Worry no more my friends because that day has finally come. 🙂

For quick reference, here is what the dresser looked like when I first got it:

Hot Pink Dresser "Before"

And here are a few pictures from the process:

First coat of primer

Then came the sanding, filling in holes and priming the drawers(Hey look! There’s Warren! I promise I didn’t make him do all the work;)):

Filling in holes


Then came priming

After all that we were FINALLY able to start painting it the chosen colour……….



Pink Dresser no more! Say hello to Mr. Sunshine!

 Please also note the new mustache-looking handles that I got from MCC for like .25 cents!

Although, if I were to do it all over again I think I would have chosen a deeper yellow as this one turned out a little too “Canary” for me.

This project was a lot of fun and at times it seemed like I would NEVER get it done but thanks to good ol’ Warren, we were able to finish it in a timely manner….unlike the amount of time it took me to blog about it…;)

Thanks for reading friends!